Zach has his first loose tooth! Yes...he noticed it last night during dinner and it is already pretty loose. Of course, my son is the only child I know that was truly frightened beyond belief about it. Zach is my worry-wart, but oh, the worries he could come up with! What happens if it doesn't grow back? Will it hurt? Will it bleed? What happens if the bleeding never stops? What happens if I swallow it? (Well....Josh had an answer for that one.) And then there's Josh. Now...he loves to pick at the boys...so...here's how this conversation went:
Josh: I know a way to get your tooth to come out.
Zach: Really...how? Will it hurt?
Josh: Nah...I'll just pull it.
Zach: Pull it! How? No! It will hurt!
Josh: Nah...it'll be quick with my pliers.
Zach: What?!?! No!!! Please, no!!!!
Myta: Good job, Josh.
He's feeling a little better about it today. He saw several of his friends today and they managed to calm his fears a little. They all assured him that it won't hurt when it comes out. Except for the one little girl who said that her dad tied a string to her tooth then to a door and then slammed it shut, resulting in the tooth coming out! Sigh! Here we go again...
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute! I say just give him lots of ice cream cones to bite into...I remember being more upset that my vanilla turned red than the fact that my tooth just came out! :)
Post a Comment