We would like to proudly announce that Zachary has officially lost his first baby tooth!


Yes...our child is growing up. It came out all by itself, with no help from Josh or his pliers, thank goodness! I'd like to say that it was a fun and happy moment, but I'd be lying. We were eating lunch today and all of a sudden, presto....it came out! No pain, no blood... real easy, right? Well, not for Zach. He was very upset. He complained that it felt too wierd and he wanted me to fix it. Josh and I repeatedly tried to assure him that this was normal and all 6 yr. olds experience this (I even Googled pictures of kids with missing teeth to show him). He just wasn't having it. He looked in the mirror and cried. He said he wanted his tooth back...until I told him that the toothfairy wouldn't bring him money for his tooth if the toothfairy knew that he really didn't want to give it away. Problem solved.
Thank goodness that's over! Hopefully, it will only get easier. How many more teeth to go???
Check back tomorrow for more pictures and a full report on the Toothfairy's visit!
3 comments:
Remind me later...I have a story for you about the tooth fairy and a friend of mines son. It was too cute! So, when can we plan to meet up? We have a couple trips coming up, etc., etc., so wanted to get something planned. Were you thinking with kids...without kids...your house...one of our house's...during the day...one evening??? Can't wait to catch up!
Tell Zach we saw his pictures. How funny!! Now he can whistle with his teeth closed. Let him know the tooth fairy left somthing at our house for him. He sure is growing up quick. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.
Love Ya'll
Hi Zach,
Guess what??? The Toothferry left some money in an envelope under the pillow on the bed where you slept last March...... when you visited us. We kinda noticed.... it looked like a $10 bill. So, I'll check it out and I'll mail it to you. Okay?
Love,
Pappa & Grandma
Post a Comment