Thursday, September 3, 2009

We're bacaaack!

Yes...I think The Herron Happenings blog is back on! No more excuses. I cannot believe my last post was almost 2 years ago! I know...such a slacker! Okay, all I can do is start from present day and move forward.

I think I am going to take some time and slowly post highlights from the past 2 years (oh and there were some good ones - just wait). I'd hate for there to be such a big gap in the journaling of our life! :) So, please check back for those...

Also, did you notice that my blog looks different? :) Yup...I spent hours and hours trying to figure out how everyone else in the world has such cute blog backgrounds! Well...I did it! I have a cute one too now! Well...I think it's cute, anyway. ;)

Ok...now that the fun part of "decorating" my blog is over...now to the important part - the postings! Why is it that the decorating part is always the most fun?

~M

No comments: