Friday, September 25, 2009

Six Flags

Nana and Papa Steve came for a visit to spend a few days with us before school started up again. We had a blast with them, as usual! We even spent a day at Six Flags, and we had a great time! Zach loved finally being able to ride the "big" rollercoasters. His first one was the Judge Roy Scream...and he loved it! I'd have to say that probably Papa Steve, Nana, Josh, and I all really loved the Superman ride! It was crazy fun! Definitely a stomach dropping ride.


Anyway...here are some great pics...enjoy!











































































































































The boys and I rode the Aquaman ride 4 times - in a row! It was great...there was no line at all and we didn't even have to get out of the boat!

As you can see...Zach was pretty worn out!

Thanks Papa Steve and Nana for the awesome time we all had!

No comments: