Sunday, August 19, 2007

A much-needed visit with some good friends!

Last Thursday, (I know I'm a little behind in my blog!) the boys and I spent an afternoon with two of my oldest friends! Dayna and Dawn are good friends from High School and College that I missed tremendously. It was so nice to catch up and just be together. It's so funny how our kids can just instantly act like they've known each other forever! That was nice. And it was really nice to just talk. ;)

It's always so neat to see how our lives have changed so much since those funny high school days!

D&D...I can't wait to get together again soon. Next time, I'll host.

p.s.....Dayna ~ Clare-bear is adorable. (love those cheeks!)
Dawn ~ Raegan is beautiful...and she cracks me up!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! Just let us know when! Maybe an Aggie football night?!? That would be fun! :)

Dawn said...

You're on! But we're only coming over if we can play in the fort! HA! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dayna & Dawn
You guys look good.....I still remember many years back in The Woodlands....you were always together w/ Myta and I was happy to see Myta with such good friends and I use to say I wonder if these kids will remain close friends....10 or 15 years from now? And look at you guys now!!!
Love you all