Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to School Party at Zach's New School

Last Thursday, Zach's new school hosted a "back to school" party for all the kiddos. It was the first time that we got to meet his new teacher (who we looooove!) and find out who all was in his class. Well...Zach was really excited to find out that he already had 3 friends in his class! He was so excited to see the cafeteria (because it's just like the High School Musical movie, you know?!) and the gym! He thought the bathrooms were the coolest (not sure why).

Outside, they were offering pony rides, which the boys loved! It was just a real fun night. We were pleasantly surprised by all the nice teachers and staff. I know it made me feel a ton better about sending my baby off to school. This will be a big transition for me since Zach has pretty much been with me since he was born! Not to mention that last year he was in my class!!! Yes...it will be hard, but I am very proud of him.

Here are some pictures of the pony rides and Zach's new classroom!







3 comments:

Dawn said...

Go, Zach, go! What a big boy. That does sound like a fun night. Good luck to both of you as you start a new school year.

Anonymous said...

Hi Zach....Hi Ryan
You both look like two COOL little Texan Cowboys!
I guess it was a lot of FUN!!!!!
Love you guys,
Pappa & Grandma

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a fun night. Pony Rides how fun for the boys. I know it will be a big transition for you Myta. Don't worry! I sure his teachers will just love him and he will make lots of new friends.

GOD BLESS