Monday, September 3, 2007

Bye-bye summer fun...

Since today officially marks the end of our summer, (I start work tomorrow and Ryan starts pre-school again) I thought I would let the boys choose how we spent our day. Well...I should have known it would involve rides, games, gigantic play structure, and a whole lot of noise! It was just me and the boys since Josh was helping a friend install a door (I know...it's Labor Day, we're not supposed to be laboring!).

So...here are a few pictures of the boys. I will never understand why going around and around in circles really fast is any fun...but they had a blast!!!




So...after a long weekend of having friends over to play, going to a movie (Underdog was actually kind of cute!), swimming, and rides/games...I think we can officially say that we had a great summer. Maybe our best summer yet. I have a feeling, though, that next summer will be even better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW... Ryan hope your 1st day at pre-school will be fun and exciting! Nana and Papa are so proud of you! We can't believe that you will be in pre-school. You are growing up so fast! Ryan
you are a very special little boy! Nice Picture's looks like you and Zach had a really fun day.


Love you,