Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Go #10!

Yes...you can tell it's soccer season around here. With practices twice a week and games, there's a lot of laundry to be done and not so much time for keeping up with chores! We sure love it, though. It's really become fun watching Zach improve every season! He really is pretty darn good, now, I must say! He usually scores at least 1 goal, and last game he scored 5! Go Zach!

Here are pictures of this soccer season.....

Dragons Fall '07







This was a priceless shot! This is his signature "I scored a goal" reaction.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW... CONGRATULATION Josh on your weight loss of 25 pounds! You look REALLY GREAT!! Watching Zach #10 enjoying the game and improving at the game,I know makes you has parents so proud! We are so proud of both the boys. We are so thankful that we are able to share in these special moments! The last picture is AWESOME! You are right it is PRICELESS!

Love,

Dawn said...

Those are precious! I love that last one with his hands up in the air. :)

Didi said...

That last shot is priceless! Good one Mom! So cute seeing Josh as one of the coaches! Good job Dad!

Didi said...

Where are you friend? Hee, hee!