This little face was accompanied with "It's too fair!". He meant "it's NOT fair", but this was way cuter! We had some laughs and ended up cracking Ryan up too and he forgot what he was complaining about! Don't ya just love 'em?
Hi Myta & Josh This is incredible!!!!!!! I can now see you guys everyday!!!! I`m so glad you guys thought of it! The Disneyland/Universal video is just awesome. The boys are adorable also...the mom & dad. Love you guys, Poppy
"Having a place to go - is a home. Having someone to love - is a family. Having both - is a blessing. ~ Donna Hedges ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything." ~ Anonymous
We have created this site so that we may share with our loved ones all of the cherished times we share as a family. We know it's hard to always stay in touch when life moves so fast. This will allow us to share our life stories with you! Life with two boys is fun, joyful, full of laughter, messy, tiring - make that exhausting, and oh, so much fun! Enjoy!
3 comments:
Hey there! Glad you are blogging! It's so much fun. Nice to catch up on what you've all been up to. Can't wait to see y'all--hopefully soon.
Hi Myta & Josh
This is incredible!!!!!!!
I can now see you guys everyday!!!!
I`m so glad you guys thought of it!
The Disneyland/Universal video is just awesome. The boys are adorable
also...the mom & dad.
Love you guys,
Poppy
It's too fair - that's priceless! Your Disney trip looked amazing - I bet the boys really liked it.
Post a Comment