My brother, Martin got married this weekend and we couldn't be any happier! We are thrilled to have Kim as part of our family! She and Martin are perfect for each other and I am excited about the life they are beginning together. I have always said that the best thing about being married is that you always have a partner to go through everything with ~ all the ups and downs of life...everything. I am so happy that Martin and Kim finally found each other and can share with each other forever....
We love you guys!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Kim's got my vote! (Of course, I've always be partial to a teacher that is a twin. Hee! hee!)
Myta, your dad looks so great and the framed picture of your mom brought tears to my eyes.
Congrats Martin and Kim! Pictures are beautiful, Myta.
Congratulations, Martin and Kim! We really enjoyed looking at the pictures. The slide show was just wonderful. The boys looked very nice. Love the ties! Josh and Myta you both looked very nice as well!
Love Mom
Post a Comment